Bucket. Luo . Big . Lu's Second Peerless Tangmen

Latonia

Bucket. Luo . Big . Lu's Second Peerless Tangmen

Viesti Kirjoittaja Latonia »

Even with the help of the humanoid Horcrux, no one would feel that Huo Yuhao had taken advantage of the game. He is not good at walking, and the ability of his legs can not be brought into play. It is certainly not comparable to the normal time in the flexible xxìng. Ten years of Tangmen, ten years of outbreak, from today on, I will send this heart for ten consecutive days in the third watch, to thank every Tangmen brothers and sisters who have been supporting me and encouraging me in the past ten years. Later, a single chapter of mine will be sent. I love you guys. (To be continued.) Ten years of Tangmen, ten glorious years Ten years of Tangmen, ten years of glory. Yes, from February 2004 to February 2014, I have been writing for ten years. In the past ten years, I have never dared to slacken off, and I have never had a break in the past ten years. I have created 13 works, totaling 30 million words. Ten years, how many decades can there be in life? From the age of twenty-three to thirty-three, it was undoubtedly the best decade of my life. In the past ten years, I have always had a lucky companion, which is you, every reader who supports me, encourages me, follows me, helps me and blesses me. A lot of people have asked me why you can keep writing for so long. In their opinion, maybe I have a lot of perseverance to write a book,water filling machine, or how much I want in return. I told them, no, I can stick to it for only one reason, that is, your support and encouragement. I still remember that my first work, Son of Light, was first published on an unknown small website. At that time, it was entirely out of interest to create,Blowing Filling Capping combiblock, and I just wanted to write casually for fun, because at that time no one updated it every day, and I was tired of reading. But when I wrote a few chapters, I began to see you, your praise, encouragement, criticism and correction. I suddenly find that what I write is meaningful, at least you like it. From that moment on, I really fell in love with writing and with you. In the past ten years, I have paid the best green chūn, but are you not accompanying me all the way in the best green chūn years? All the way through the thorns, you are my best partners, brothers in arms, comrades in arms, relatives and everything. Whenever I am tired, tired, sick, liquid bottle filling machine ,CSD filling line, when I think of you waiting, there are tens of millions of book friends looking forward to, I can always support the body to climb up, that full of love into creative passion. My daughter was born in April 2009, when the weather was neither hot nor cold, and the temperature was suitable. My wife was waiting for delivery in the ward, and I was sitting not far from her, on a shabby desk, writing "Douro Continent". My son was born in June 2012, when the weather was very hot and the heat was intense. My wife was waiting for delivery in the ward, and the air conditioner could not be turned on in the room. I sat beside her, still on the old desk, with the words "The Throne of the Seal of God". On the day I was born at the age of 30, I fell ill and had a fever of 40 degrees. I was lying alone in the attic with no one around. At that time, I cried. I felt lonely and lonely. I even felt as if I was going to leave the world at any time. The high temperature of 40 degrees made me hallucinate. Eight hours later, the fever subsided. At that time, it was already 22 o'clock in the evening. I drank a glass of water, leaned on the quilt, put my notebook on my thigh through the quilt, and wrote "Dzi Bead Change". At that moment, I am no longer lonely, because I seem to see the joy and blessing in your eyes. Resurrection in place! Some people will call me God, because of the achievements of our Tangmen works, but I am not God, I am just your third brother, a normal person with flesh and blood, 1.90 meters tall and 80 kilograms in weight. I have thousands of book friends. I can't respond to each of your requests. What I can do for you is to let you see me every day. This is my loyalty to you. You have given me everything I am now, and what I can repay you is this loyalty, full of persistent loyalty. I often say that your support is the greatest motivation for my creation. This is by no means an empty word. Ten years ago, I came from the bottom of my heart. Ten years later, I am still the same.
Ten years ago, I just wanted the support of a few blue and silver grass, but ten years later, I got a blue and silver prairie full of life. Thank you, really thank each and every one of you. Up to now, Tangmen has undoubtedly become the most powerful reader group in China. Your third brother has become the king of network writers for two consecutive years. I am proud to tell you that the sales of books and comics in Tangmen are the first in China. These glories are created by you together with me. In the new year, in the tenth year of Tangmen, our network dramas, movies and TV dramas will also break out in an all-round way, and there will be more brilliance waiting for us to create together. I want to make each of you proud of being a part of Tangmen. This is a promise. In February 2014, for the tenth anniversary of Tangmen, I will also launch a series of celebration and feedback activities. The grand literary society will hold the tenth anniversary celebration for me, and there will be a video on the Chinese website. At the same time, I will also hold YY activities in person. Our YY number in Tangmen is 4095. Offline, I have negotiated with the publisher that the fifteenth physical book of our peerless Tangmen will be issued as a commemorative edition of the tenth anniversary of the founding of Tangmen. The price will be adjusted to 32.8 because of the high cost. I can assure you that the price will be increased by a few yuan. We will give back to you completely at the cost, for which I will even reduce my contribution fee. The 10th anniversary jjīng gold s sè commemorative edition will also be released in limited quantities. Also, this month, the Chinese network of the first monthly ticket, I want to set, for the glory of Tangmen and fight! Is the user's book friends to accompany me with the impact of it! The future of Tangmen is bound to be better. I will always accompany you. I can't say I can keep it up for twenty years, but I will do my best to extend it. Dear book friends, continue to accompany me all the way! Tangmen,Blowing Filling Capping combiblock, with me and you, is a home, our common home. I love you guys. gzxilinear.com
wildboyy

Re: Bucket. Luo . Big . Lu's Second Peerless Tangmen

Viesti Kirjoittaja wildboyy »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
wildboyy

Re: Bucket. Luo . Big . Lu's Second Peerless Tangmen

Viesti Kirjoittaja wildboyy »

Vastaa Viestiin