Start from scratch

Jidokatekatadonoku

Start from scratch

Viesti Kirjoittaja Jidokatekatadonoku »

Frost and snow climbed up from the ground and pointed to the sky: "Should that be killed together?" "Well?" I followed her finger and looked up, and there was a green crystal floating up and down, and it was shining with a very unstable light. It's supposed to be destroyed, but it looks like it's going to explode! "I suggest a quick exit before you get involved." Frost and snow said, pulling me up and running. Although it is a frozen creature, Frost and Snow are actually good at physical attacks, so the speed is not slow. The two of us didn't run far before we heard a loud noise, and the shock wave almost arrived with the sound. The two of us flew forward together. Fortunately, the ground was covered with sand, and there was no feeling when we landed. The green storm came and went quickly, sweeping across the desert and spreading out into the distance, but when we looked back, we were surprised to find that the damn green ball was still suspended in place and beating up and down. Think I blew up? The green crystal ball suddenly flew in front of us and flickered regularly with the rhythm of speech. Are you all right? "Of course not." The voice of the crystal ball was full of pride. Just now, I just spread out the energy gathered by the rotation. If I exploded, it would not be such a small wind. You may be sent back to your hometown. "Where do you mean?" I asked, pointing to the earth. The crystal ball twinkled proudly. Correct. If I explode, you'll probably be blown back to Earth. But I won't explode,Cold Drawn Tubes, because I don't want to die yet. As for you. It seems that he will not live long. Destroyed my hard-won body, not to mention my magic storm. "You are not a tree demon?" "Did I say I was a tree demon?" The crystal ball said, "Although I said I was a tree before, at that time I used my strength to shape a big tree as my body, so I was a tree.". But the tree was completely destroyed by you, and now I am the free crystal spirit. "Hey,Cold Drawn Seamless Tubes, it sounds very valuable." "Valuable?"? How can you say that I am valuable? I am a crystal spirit, not a thing that can be measured by price. How dare you insult my dignity! The crystal suddenly flashed and crashed into me. When. Jingjing appeared in front of me, the shield and the top of the crystal ball together, the two sides are locked in a stalemate, no one can push each other. At last the crystal ball suddenly loosened and flew back. Who are you? Why save him? "I am the Holy Shield Angel Jingjing, and the one behind me is my master. Why do you think I want to save him?" Jingjing thrust her shield into the ground. You can't hurt your master with me here. "Then I'll kill you too." The crystal ball explodes again. The sand on the ground suddenly began to gather towards the crystal ball, and soon formed a huge sand sculpture. This should be the image of a woman, wearing a light armor, holding a shield in her left hand, and a sword in her right hand, which is slightly larger than hers. This sand sculpture is about eight meters high, and it looks very big. The crystal ball flew to the top of the sand sculpture's head and embedded in the forehead of the female statue, beam impact tubes ,aluminium coated steel tube, and then a halo began to spread along the sand sculpture's body along the position where the crystal ball entered. Wherever the halo sweeps, it turns into a kind of red crystal. The sand sculpture, which had just looked rather rough and ugly, quickly turned into a glittering crystal statue. Beside me, I sighed, "It's strange that it's not called Crystal Spirit.". Turns out she can turn everything else into crystal! Is this a money printing machine? With a bang, the crystal goddess was cut down with a fierce sword, but it was held by Jingjing. Jingjing shouted to me nervously, "How can there be a money printing machine that can kill people?"? Master, hurry up and think of a way! "Don't worry." I opened the Fenglong space and shouted to the inside, "Tank, come out and help." As soon as the tank came out, a collision hit the crystal goddess and flew out. Although the crystal statue is more than eight meters high, it is not big compared with the tank. Although the tank is only a dozen meters high. But he is an insect, and his body length is the longest data of his whole body. Not height. The tank was nearly 100 meters long, and the crystal goddess was just a doll in front of him.
The goddess got up from the ground and immediately cut the tank with a crystal sword, but the result was that the tank hit the sword with a hammer. Size is no match, strength is much worse, except that the hardness is slightly higher than the tank, the crystal image does not have any advantage. Without weapons, the goddess was hit by the tank again, and before it could get up, a flashing shell had hit it first. With a bang, the crystal fragments all over the sky announced that the crystal goddess was completely finished. The crystal ball without its body wanted to fly up and condense the gravel again, but it was firmly grasped by two hands. My figure emerged from the void, the crystal ball was firmly in my hands, although she kept trying to run, but after all, not as strong as me, always unable to break free. Don't waste your energy! You can't run away. "Look around," I said with a smile! You are now within the range of my magic guide ring. This is my absolute control area. You can't gather magic here. If you don't want to use up the last bit of magic, just be honest with me. "You are not a mean fellow." "It's better for prisoners to talk less besides answering questions. Believe me." And I patted her. Now tell me where I can find a way back to Earth, or I'll consider breaking you up and selling you as jewelry. "Humph!"! You won't. I suddenly turned eternity into a small hammer hitting the crystal ball. Do you want to try? "Humph!"! You are cruel! Passage, right? I don't know here, but if we go back to where I was before, then we can find a passage in a short distance. "That's more like it.". Now help me lead the way. With this captive, everything becomes simple. After returning to the place we left before, I quickly found a transmission channel under the guidance of the Crystal Spirit,Cold Drawn Steel Tubes, and fortunately it was a one-way channel, so it was of little use. So There are no monsters around. It's very safe. But when I went through the tunnel, there was a problem. cbiesautomotive.com
wildboyy

Re: Start from scratch

Viesti Kirjoittaja wildboyy »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Vastaa Viestiin