The Millennium Sacrifice

ClaudeLong

The Millennium Sacrifice

Viesti Kirjoittaja ClaudeLong »

Why is there a sound coming from the flames? It's not an auditory hallucination, is it? In the pale flame that burns all over the body, the pillar of fire that makes one feel the tingling of the scalp jumps up like life. What is it? Horner, please stop your power. Did you mispronounce it again? I'd better go! "Stop for a moment." Unexpectedly, after being surrounded by the flames, he did not feel painful. The barrier of the wind ensured the smooth breathing. Luo Sunset was about to try to hold on for a while, and suddenly felt relaxed in the strange flames. The voice conveyed its will from all sides, and everywhere there was a roar of flames, low and heavy, high and warm. "I haven't heard dragon language for a long time, but the pronunciation is really bad." Luo Xiyang is overjoyed! This element of fire, like the roar of blood, did she succeed in summoning the Lord of Flame? She has a problem. Once she suffers a loss, she will avoid eating again. Once she fails, she will not be happy to try again. So after Aidan failed to summon Vasas, she subconsciously thought that she would fail to summon again. In fact, in this deep fog, if she wanted to summon the Lord of Water, she should be able to succeed, but she did not know whether the continuous flow of water could extinguish the flames of the chaotic world. But regardless of the mutual restraint of fire and water, the mutual pressure effect of the two extreme forces is not as good as the guardian effect of the elements,jacuzzi bathtub manufacturers, but Luo Sunset Fire's basic magic is well mastered, but in the human world has never summoned the fire elves above the level of Vernerus. The summoning incantation of the flame God and the flame monarch, even in the divine world, is the existence of the forbidden incantation level. Luo Sunset has been traveling in the human world for more than a year. He has never thought of practicing this kind of profound summoning incantation. Now, when he was burned by the fire, he turned out the moldy incantations from the depths of his memory and crammed at the last minute.. Did it work? The body travels uncontrollably through the faults of space, the plane is dizzy, and there are burning flames everywhere-what are they burning? Petroleum? Hydrogen? Jewel? If this force is the flame monarch,5 person hot tub, there is nothing to worry about, Luo Sunset and Horner have no friendship, but the creation gods can be the dominators of these elemental kings, they should be able to feel their own budding guardian power, the dragon language is directly obedient.. I just don't know if my body has enough source power to support the call of the elves at the monarch level. Lord of the Flame, please add the guard of the flame to me, so that I can be safe and sound in this sea of fire. The flames huff and puff, the tongue of fire that can burn the stars licks the naked body of the girl, the clothes are not protected by the wind dragon, and have already become ashes, Luo Sunset feels that the flames no longer bite people, but soft as caress, very excited! People really have to be forced in adversity to play a power ah, before Gimor Norella pulled the ear lesson also failed to let her memorize a few dragon language a day, now inadvertently she actually succeeded in driving the power of Horner! The girl smirked and opened the door of space. The fire unicorn poked its head out of the other side and looked carefully outside the door. The endless sea of fire, hot tub manufacturers ,whirlpool bathtub, which was more magnificent than the flames from the sacred beast, was boiling, and although it flinched a little, it stepped out of its hooves with the dwarves and Balk on its back. Holding the head of the sacred beast, Luo Xiyang kissed it, the flame rushed over her body, the eyes of the fire unicorn showed the color of fear, and the four feet shook like chaff. Don't be afraid, I can already control the power of the Flame Lord. Horner, please bless the sacred animal. The flames around him suddenly rose high, and the voice that melted into the brilliant sea of fire sounded again. "I can't stand it, the pronunciation is too bad!" Ah Horner, don't you accept Summoning, watching over me? What's wrong with my pronunciation? Think of the English exam at the beginning. Who said I was Horner! Today's children are really doing worse and worse, full of flaws! I didn't understand what the spirit in the flame was saying, but I was very concerned about the word flaw. You've gone too far. I've summoned Horner, and your presence represents my spell. Yes.
My body is the perfect body made by the dragon gods of creation, and you say I have a flaw? This is not only disrespectful to me, but also disrespectful to the Creator God! Can you Elemental Elves do this to the Summoner? It is not clear how the elves at the level of monarch gods exist. From the point of view of Vasas, they are also life forms with personal preferences and feelings. There are few elves who have much more dealings with Luo Sunset. Sanabel, in full form, is gluttonous and timid, with a mind close to human and a little cunning; the half-entity is merry, playful and curious; Gray, in illusion, is naive and very attached to human beings; and Arekern, the newborn elf of the staff, is almost a pure infant, as white as white can be.. In a word, these elementals are all very lovely. One thing they have in common is that they are all obedient to their "masters". By the way, Shanabel is not a summoning beast. He was attracted to Luo Sunset purely because of his gluttony, and then he was tamed by violence, so he often negotiated with his masters, and sometimes he would have sex with her. But Sanabel is very reliable a lot of the time. At least it won't use such words to scold Luo Sunset. Ah, you deserve to be the Lord of Flame. You have character, and you can find fault with the summoner. Think of each other's level, is more advanced than the existence of the gods, Luo sunset will not take it seriously, but with a little flattery. Are you kidding? She's on a rocky mountain and a sea of fire right now. What if Horner is too temperamental and he has to work hard to get back to the human world? It's really a little guy with a bad head, black hair and black eyes. It's been a long time since such a double-black child was born. Who is your father? What do you mean? The brain has not yet turned over, suddenly feel the flame wrapped around the whole body become burning, the heart was held by the invisible hand, a huge pressure let her throw on the fire Kirin body! Blood flowed out of her heart, and no sound from the outside world could be heard in her ears. The huge noise came from her heart and blood vessels. She opened her mouth wide and vomited painfully, and her eyes were red! She saw her blood oozing out of her skin, her vision blurred, and the hot liquid flowing out of her eyes, nose,jacuzzi bath spa, mouth.. Pain, pain, excision.. 。 monalisa.com
wildboyy

Re: The Millennium Sacrifice

Viesti Kirjoittaja wildboyy »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Vastaa Viestiin