The eighth leisure in the bamboo forest

Rebecca

The eighth leisure in the bamboo forest

Viesti Kirjoittaja Rebecca »

Leave the palace Do you feel reluctant to give up Xuan Bai asked Reluctant Wenxia is at a loss she has never liked this place from the first day she came in she began to plan to leave forced to live here how can she be happy But it's strange that if a person lives in a place for a long time he may really have some feelings even if the place makes you reluctant to stay at the beginning Wenxia nodded and said "In that case I'm really reluctant to give up" "Then I won't go" Is it good Without thinking Xuanbai expressed his inner expectations in the simplest way Wenxia smiled shook her head slowly and said "From the first day I came in" I remind myself that I must get out of here Comfortable life will wear down people's ambition I am worried that one day I will forget everything outside the palace forget the life I yearn for forget the people I like So I went to watch the sunset under the city wall every day reminding myself that I must go out there are people waiting for me outside the palace and I can't break the appointment Wenxia kept talking no matter whether Xuanbai understood or not no matter what Xuanbai's reaction was she seemed to be talking to herself saying "People Home Appliances will be buried by reality" Finally lose their original goal this life in the palace is not bad Rich clothes and jade food clothes to stretch out their hands to eat to open their mouths but what is the meaning of living like this People are not and can not just live for the sake of living always looking for something to pursue In order to support this life Xuanbai stared at Wenxia with big eyes Why do you think Wenxia's words are so strange today I can understand every word but why don't I understand the meaning What are you talking about Xuan Bai said doubtfully Wenxia turned her head and smiled at Xuanbai "I've made an agreement with someone else" he said "and I must keep it" "What agreement" Xuan Bai asked curiously Covenant of this life covenant of three lives Wenxia stared at the flickering candlelight and said to herself "After all this time is Wang Bi all right" Xuanbai scratched his head and said "What kind of agreement is that" Usually our agreement is very simple kill who to give what price protect who to give what price clear Is it "What's my life worth" Asked Wenxia with a smile "It's a secret you can't know" Xuanbai laughed circling his eyes twice "Oh the rules of the trade!" Wenxia no longer asked but will have been hanging on the neck of the small sachet down the sachet is not filled with incense powder but Wang Bi gave him the letter the letter has been hanging on Wenxia's neck was Wenxia precious and heavy place to keep no one is allowed to touch Holding the little sachet close to her chest China Suppliers Wenxia smiled "I'm going to see him soon" Xuanbai looked at the infatuated expression on Wenxia's face and felt that this stupid girl was really the biggest fool in the world If she didn't do it after a country she had to go out of the palace to be a common people Would there be such a stupid person like her in the world Eat well and wear well but you must live a poor and difficult life like a hermit Hello! Idiot "Are you talking about the sick boy" Xuan Bai asked A guy who can be blown down by a gust of wind A guy who can be blown down by a gust of wind Wenxia was stunned then smiled indeed Wang Bi like that it looks like a big wind can blow away why is this guy but he wants to treat him as a treasure I don't understand But before I could figure it out I couldn't help but fall into it So even if the wind blew the sick seedling away Wenxia thought he would certainly follow the wind to find him back! Xuanbai sighed and said "That fool if you go out tell him to be careful He'd better not come back to Luoyang Lord Sima doesn't like him very much" "Eh" What's wrong When it comes to Wang Bi Wenxia is not in a hurry She knows Wang Bi's temper She has a long thorn on her tongue When she speaks she doesn't give people a little face If he offends Sima Zhao it's very possible
Xuanbai looked at Wenxia shook his head and sighed "Stupid Computer Hardware & Software too stupid!"! One or two both stupid to death! "What is it" Wenxia is a little anxious That's the guy who fell to the ground as soon as the wind blew Isn't his official position given by Cao Shuang Moreover he used to be very close to He Yan who had been beheaded He Yan recommended him to his friends many times saying that his younger generation was awesome This is nothing in the past but now Cao Shuang also fell He Yan also lost his head that Wang Bi not to say convergence point but every day refers to mulberry scold Huai you say this is not to find to make Sima adult angry No even his official position has been withdrawn Xuanbai this narrative with inference more than half is from the ink shadow this year Xuanbai never leave Wenxia although overheard a lot of palace Xin Mi but the outside things know less As soon as Xuanbai finished Wenxia was so angry that she clapped her hands on the table and shouted "That guy he doesn't know that disaster comes from his mouth Can't he say a few words less" I'm so angry! I'll sew up his mouth in the future and stop him talking nonsense everywhere! The second volume the capital of Wei Luoyang Chapter 184 it is not easy to give up Updated February 17 2009 00824 Words in this Chapter 2237 After shouting and getting angry Wenxia laughed again Xuanbai was confused "You're not really stupid are you" Why are you angry and laughing "If he could keep his mouth shut I'm afraid it wouldn't be him" Wen Xia smiled she likes is not this Wang Bi If he had changed would he still be the Wang Bi who could make her move It must not be trade-global.com
wildboyy

Re: The eighth leisure in the bamboo forest

Viesti Kirjoittaja wildboyy »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
Vastaa Viestiin