Lord Fox Fairy [Reborn]

Mirishikiari

Lord Fox Fairy [Reborn]

Viesti Kirjoittaja Mirishikiari »

After a night, Jin Chen came out of the house the next morning. Nie Lang yawned and put his arm on Jin Chen's shoulder. "Wife, are you tired?" "What do you say?" "Go home and I'll give you a massage." Jin Chen snorted and said to Bai Yan, "I took back the evil thoughts. He's all right." The voice just fell into the white lake and ran into the house like a gust of wind. Bai Yan said, "You must be tired, too. Go to another place to have a rest." "Nie Lang overbearing ground is embracing Jin Chen's shoulder:" Need not, we go back this, do the thing that did not finish to continue. "What this word changes is Jin Chen a elbowing, ache so that Nie Lang is stuffy hum." Will you just shut up? "All right, all right." Nie Lang made a gesture of zipping his lips and smiled helplessly at Bai Yan. In that case, I won't keep you much longer. Bai Yandao. Nie Lang blew a whistle, and the earth spirit appeared in front of him. Nie Lang and Jin Chen stood up. Jin Chen said, "Oh, yes, forget Bai Yan, you are already in the immortal class. Let's get together sometime and celebrate." Nie Lang: "Yes, we must celebrate." Bai Yan hands: "Ok,Nail Making Machine manufacturers, then choose another time to get together." After the two men left, Bai Yan took a look at the house and went to another room. In the evening, when Lu Qicang woke up, Bai Hu fell asleep on the edge of the bed and touched Bai Hu's head. Bai Hu was still sleepy, but when he saw Lu Qicang's eyes shining, he said, "You're awake!" "Mmm." Lu Qicang nodded. Are you hungry? Do you want porridge? I cooked porridge! "Wait a minute." Lu Qicang wanted to move,Nail machine supplier, but he was weak all over, but he felt extremely relaxed. The tendons and veins of the whole body seem to be opened, and it is very smooth. Lu Qicang. White Lake holds Lu Qicang's big palm, "so you are my benefactor." Lu Qicang smiled bitterly: "True or false?" "Really!"! I remember! I remember it all! Lu Qicang licked his dry lips and said, "No matter who I am, you will also be by my side, won't you?" "Uh-huh!" White Lake nodded forcefully. Since I am your benefactor, shouldn't the little fox say something? What do you want to eat? I'll do it! "Eat you, it tastes better." "From which part of the mouth first?" White Lake is very cooperative. Lu Qicang poked the corner of Baihu's mouth: "Mouth." "No problem." White Lake pursed his lips. "Come on." “……” Lu Qicang didn't even have the strength to move. The white lake is still pouting and looks red and moist. A little lower. Lu Qicang said. White Lake is a little lower. Lower. Bai Hu straightened up with a proud face and said, "You'd better recover from the wound. I'll go to fill the porridge for you." Lu Qicang: ".." The author has something to say: Thanks to the fairies who read the article, Mada! Chapter 74 Final Chapter Baihu helped Lu Qicang up, folded a few pillows for Lu Qicang to lean against, Nail Making Machine price ,nail manufacturing machine, carrying warm rice porridge, spoonful by spoonful to feed him. Finally can enjoy a time to let the white lake serve, Lu Qicang is unable to eat well: "Hot, blow for me." "Hot?" The white lake tasted it. "It's warm." "Blow it." White Lake had to blow a little, the spoon handed to Lu Qicang mouth, Lu Qicang to eat. Feed two more, Lu Qicang says again: "You feed me with the mouth." White Lake: "…" "Didn't the little fox say to repay his kindness?" "I'll pour it if I don't eat it." Then White Lake made a gesture to stand up. "Aah!" Lu Qicang hastened to stop the White Lake, "Little Fox, I'm not full yet!" "I don't care whether you eat or not, and I don't see you hungry." I eat! I'll eat! Then Bai Hu sat back on the edge of the bed and imitated Lu Qicang's tone and said, "Can't you stop?" After eating a bowl of rice porridge, Lu Qicang said that he still wanted to eat, and Baihu brought him another bowl, which was not enough, and he ate three bowls before he felt full. White Lake wipes his mouth: "Patriarch says you can get out of bed tomorrow." "Well," Lu Qicang asked, "what happened after I fainted?" "The King of Hell appears to clear away the evil thoughts in your body, and then you can use Taoism at will without restriction.".
” "The King of Hell?" "Yes, you heard it right. It's the King of Hell, the King of Hell." Lu Qicang opened his eyes wide. "Alarmed the King of Hell?" "He has the responsibility to take back the evil thoughts of the King of Hell." "So that's it." Bai Hu added, "Hundreds of years ago, in order to save me, you fought with evil thoughts. Evil thoughts were attached to your body. In the end, you chose to perish with evil thoughts. The patriarch said that evil thoughts merged with your soul. That's why your master sealed most of your magic so as to suppress evil thoughts and prevent evil thoughts from controlling you and harming the world." "I know that magic is sealed because there is something in my body, but I don't know that it is evil thoughts, and I don't remember it hundreds of years ago." Bai Hu smiled and said, "Anyway, things have passed and the world is peaceful. You continue to be your Taoist priest, and I will follow you to subdue demons and eliminate demons." Lu Qicang reluctantly held Bai Hu's hand slowly: "Little Fox, you have to think about it." "I've thought about it." White Lake nodded affirmatively. Lu Qicang held Bai Hu's hand a little tighter. Two people chatted a little while, Lu Qicang lies back on the bed again: "Little Fox comes up to sleep." White Lake put the bowl aside, went to bed and lay beside Lu Qicang, but tonight did not pillow Lu Qicang's arm, but still lying on his side close to the ground. Lu Qicang asked, "Have you handled the injury on your shoulder well?" "Well, it's been medicated. It's a flesh wound. It's nothing serious." "Don't you know the danger if you say you're stupid and let you go and you have to stay there?" "I'm worried about you," White Lake said. "I can't rest until I see you around you." "What a silly fox." Bai Hu kissed Lu Qicang's lips gently: "How can I like you if I'm not stupid?" “……” "Oh, yes, the patriarch said that your brother was seriously injured and suggested that he rest here for a period of time." "That has to ask my brother,iron nail machine," Lu Qicang thought of Lu Yan's temper, probably also know Lu Yan's choice, "you do not know his dead brain." 。 3shardware.com
wildboyy

Re: Lord Fox Fairy [Reborn]

Viesti Kirjoittaja wildboyy »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
wildboyy

Re: Lord Fox Fairy [Reborn]

Viesti Kirjoittaja wildboyy »

Vastaa Viestiin